In difficult economic times, the last thing anyone needs is to be burdened by medical bills, lost wages, or even an inability to work. However, these are common results of auto accidents that are caused by negligent parties that refuse to pay the victim’s medical bills. While this may seem uncommon, this scenario plays out daily after major accidents in California cities. While the negligent party might have all intentions of paying, the payments are ultimately the responsibility of their insurance company, or the victim’s insurance company. Cr auto accident lawyer personal injury nexus starts with great Los Angeles private attorneys. Insurance companies are woefully reluctant to pay more than what they feel is best for the victim – never mind the victim’s actual needs! To protect themselves from medical neglect and financial ruin, many victims of car accidents hire an auto accident lawyer to protect themselves, help them receive appropriate medical care, and ultimately win a settlement to cover their past and future losses due to the accident.
What makes car crash victims hire auto accident attorneys? The answer is simple: auto accident attorneys offer the victims of car crashes a number of benefits at a worthwhile cost, often no out of pocket expense. Some such benefits include the following:
- No waiting for important medical testing and care.
- No wrangling with insurance companies over which procedures are necessary.
- Repayment of even non-medical losses related to the accident.
- Protection from the other side’s aggressive insurance agency and attorneys.
- Protection from the other side turning the blame, and thus costs of all of the car crash participants, onto the victim instead of the negligent party.
- Protection to one’s rights to recompense for all losses, not just those convenient to the insurance agency.
- Accountability and authenticity in court as the victim’s needs are represented.
- A panel of experts and resources that lend help and evidence to the victim’s case.
- Less frustration, as the victim no longer needs to do all the paperwork himself.
- More financial security for the family, as the victim is not saddled with the expenses.
- A high rate of success in court if using a qualified and successful attorney.
- Much greater settlement awards, resulting in long term protection for the victim and his family.
The auto accident lawyer can offer car crash victims earlier and more thorough medical testing and care because they do not rely on the insurance agencies to call the shots. After all, shouldn’t medical experts be deciding what is best for an injured victim rather than an insurance worker? With his own medical expert resources, a qualified auto accident attorney can advise the car accident victim on all the testing needed, whether tests or treatments are being neglected, and facilitate that care before the other party pays. That same team of experts will know, better than insurance clerks, what long term care a victim needs and plan for that in the final settlement.
In court, there is no better protection for a victim under siege than a successful auto accident lawyer who specializes in car crash victims. He knows the workings of insurance companies, the court, the other attorneys, and is able to fight all of these other forces for the sake of the victim. With his help, the case of the victim will be undeniable to the court, and the insurance companies will be more likely to pay full recompense rather than shorting the victim.
In the end, cases with the help of experienced auto accident lawyers are shown to be more successful with higher settlement amounts. Most of the best car auto accident lawyer firms are paid on a contingency fee basis because they have the confidence in your case and their experience to know that they can wait until the larger settlement is awarded, with their help, before collecting their fees. They do not want to put more of a burden on the victim, but only to protect the victim and their families from exploitation and financial ruin. Considering the costs are so low and the rewards are so high, the victim of a car collision can hardly afford to be without an auto accident lawyer.
If you or your loved one is in need of a successful and experienced auto accident lawyer, Michael Ehline of Ehline Law Firm, PC, is here to help. Michael Ehline, a Marine, has the drive, knowledge, and ethics it takes to protect the innocent victim. His offices are located throughout California for the convenience of the victim and their families. If you want the type of protection that only the best can provide, feel free to call today at 1-888-400-9721.